Ready to ship, estimated delivery time: 1-3 workdays
Balsam Poplar • Bog • Devil's Club • Diopside • Emerald • Grove Sandwort • Ladies' Mantle • Northern Lady's Slipper
This formula was inspired by the work and research of Cynthia Abu-Asseff, a flower essence therapist and mother living in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Cynthia started using the Alaskan essences with mothers and babies at a center called Projeto Renascer in January of 1999. This center was started in 1991 by a service oriented spiritual group led by Cynthia's parents. In the years since it’s formation, it has helped over 1000 pregnant women. Pregnancy Support is designed to strengthen, stabilize, and balance a woman and the baby growing within her during the entire pregnancy. Its primary action is to help the mother to be meet the physical, emotional, and mental challenges that can arise during this life changing event.
Pregnancy Support can be used:
- To help a woman create and nurture a sacred space in her life and body to support the growth and development of her baby
- To assist both the mother and the indwelling soul in clearing any ambivalence they have about being on the Earth
- To help mothers strengthen their connection with the Earth so they can provide nurturing energy for themselves and their families
- To enable women who themselves suffered from a traumatic birth to heal this trauma so they can offer a stronger body/soul connection to their babies
- To develop and strengthen the energetic triad between the mother, father, and baby
Instructions for Use: Pregnancy Support can be used from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth of the child. Apply topically by adding it to moisturizing creams or lotions that are used during the pregnancy, or take internally as needed.
You can find further information on this product in the following publication(s):