ABFE correspondence course [DE]
Ready to ship, estimated delivery time: 4-7 workdays
The Australian Bush Blossom Essences Correspondence Course was written by Annie Meredith and is available in German. Annie Meredith is a flower therapist with over 20 years of experience. She is one of the leading lecturers at the Australian Bush Blossom Essences and at the Australian College of Naturopathy in Brisbane, where she teaches traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and information medicine, among other things.
"I have been conducting seminars on Australian bush flowers for over 20 years. Now I have the great pleasure of being able to offer you our correspondence course in German. Since the English original of this course was published in 2002, it has proven itself with laypeople and professional flower therapists alike . I was very excited and proud to read this course for the first time. The course was superbly designed and written by Annie Meredith. Annie is one of our leading lecturers. The bush flower essences are explored here in a remarkable way and in a way Art that has not yet been presented in any of our seminars. I particularly recommend this course. "
Discoverer and founder of the Australian bush flower essences
- 10 modules in the correspondence course ring binder (in German)
- Each module contains personal and general case histories for exercise
- 3 hours of personal support in German by email or phone, including the evaluation of your tasks and comprehensive feedback
- Comprehensive, additional information brochures
The Australian Bush Flower Essences Correspondence Course provides you with the following:
- Study the bush flower essences within your own time frame.
- You will understand and experience the Australian bush flower essences on a deeper level, and you will be able to make competent diagnoses and treatment processes accordingly.
- Everyone can benefit from this course, even if you have not yet attended any of the bush flower essences seminars.
- 10 modules that are regularly assessed. Assignments and direct contact with your personal lecturer.
- You will learn how the bush flower essences affect the chakras and subtle energy bodies, and what diseases can arise from them if the respective chakras are out of balance.
- Gives you exciting insights from energetic information medicine.
- 65 essences and the three accompanying essences are discussed.
- You will not only get to know the Australian bush flower essences intellectually, but also through personal experience with certain exercises.
- The latest knowledge about the Australian bush flower essences and products.
- Learn how to make an essence.
- You will learn techniques that promote and facilitate access to your intuition.
- You will receive case histories for which you will create diagnoses and prescriptions.
- At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of completion. We are convinced that you will then be able to confidently and competently prescribe the bush flower essences. Be it for personal use or as a non-medical practitioner.
To complete the course, you will need two books by Ian White: " Australian Bush Flower Essences " and " Healing with Australian Bush Flower Essences ." Both books are published in German and can be obtained from us.
This text has been automatically translated.