Crown of Thorns
Ready to ship, estimated delivery time: 1-3 workdays
For those who believe that they must pay a price for love, or that everything worthwhile is difficult to obtain, this essence helps us to know that abundance is our birthright. It is also excellent for those who are invested in the perspective of good and bad, or positive and negative.
- helps us unconditionally accept all aspects of life and of ourselves without judgment of "good" or "bad"
- understanding that our association or involvement with various aspects of life properly emerges when we recognize that which harmonizes with and complements our nature
- realization that love and life's blessings are freely and unconditionally available when we are open to receive them
- opens the heart center to the experience of unconditionality
- knowing that abundance and unconditional love is our natural state
Patterns of Imbalance
- belief that everything that is worthwhile is difficult to attain
- believing that we must suffer or pay a price to earn love, beauty or prosperity
- judging certain aspects of life as "good" or "bad", thereby judging ourselves as good or bad depending upon our association with these things
- limiting our participation or involvement with life to only those aspects which we believe to be "good" or spiritually pure
- struggles with the polarity of dark and light
You can find further information on this product in the following publication(s):