Easy Manifestation (stock bottle)
Ready to ship, estimated delivery time: 1-3 workdays
We all have a desire to consciously manifest the circumstances or things we desire, and there is much information and guidance à la "Orders of the Universe" and "The Secret" that reaffirm over and over again that we do can. In fact, we humans have the ability to shape our lives the way we want them - we can create opportunities, circumstances and things to our will. But the sticking point is that the manifestation consists of (at least) two components: the work that the universe does for us and the work we have to do ourselves. When manifesting fails, it's usually because we do not do our part of the job, for example, because we think the proverbial roast pigeons should fly into our mouths.
However, manifestation does not mean that we have to work "in the sweat of our brow" and "hard," or even end up suffering to reach our goals. It just means that we recognize opportunities and then have to act when the time is right. It also means that we often have to invest our manpower (with joy) to achieve a goal.
The key point why sometimes we can not do our part of the job (or not good) is that we lack courage, timing, patience or perseverance. And here is the essence mixture "manifestation made easy". It contains six of the Wild Earth Animal Essences by Daniel Mapel:
- Alligator (crocodile) - to muster the patience necessary to let the universe do its part of the job and not give it up just before it starts, or when a phase of stagnation occurs
- Cheetah (cheetah) - to use the impulse to act and pick up the phone at the right time, write the e-mail or set his butt in motion
- Salmon (salmon) - for the perseverance, to take the necessary steps consistently and let us not be thrown off course by small setbacks
- Beaver (Beaver) - not to be overwhelmed by the multitude of upcoming tasks, but to do one step at a time
- Bumblebee (bumblebee) - in order to believe in ourselves, to overcome the self-imposed limits with ease and to achieve what was previously considered impossible as a matter of course
- Wild Horse - so that we keep an open heart in all of this and make our decisions essentially dependent on our intuition, rather than just from the mind.
The stockbottle is meant to be diluted. To do this, add 5-6 drops from the Stockbottle to a new 30 ml pipette bottle and top up with 25% brandy and 75% good spring water. Then close the bottle and shake vigorously for 5-6 seconds. The bottle can be stored for about 18 months. In alcohol intolerance can also be dispensed with the brandy, but shortens the shelf life to 2-3 weeks.